Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Request to Appeal the Release of 31 Hell's Angels Based on Judge Corruption

I think the release of the 31 Hell's Angels recently, as well as their leader who may only serve 4 months for various charges including murder, should be reviewed and appealed by the Canadian law system, due to the Quebec Superior Court Judge, and another key judge in the trial, are being linked to a drug deal with the Hell's Angels. Wow, this is unforgivable to be allowed to go on. I believe that any recent court decisions by the any judge in the Quebec Megatrial, resulting in the release of 31 dangerous criminals, who are fully convictable and can be tried, but were let off due to that 'the prosecution was unable to handle it', should be reviewed and appealed. In other words a retrial. I told you there was corruption and they were letting them off bit by bit. Tisk tisk.


I'm sending my letter for an appeal to:

Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, Robert Nicholson
mcu@justice.gc.ca

Current Prime Minister, Stephen Harper
(this is a link to an email, not an email itself)
http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/contact.asp

The Attorney General of Ontario (click yes for a reply, to make sure they get it)
http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/contact.asp


(And I'm asking for a public response that I can post)

I suggest you do too. The letter is below.






E-mail to the Minster of Justice, Attorney general and the Prime Minster of Canada:



"Hello, I am e-mailing you because I am completely shocked about Quebec Superior Court Judge, as well as another key judge in the Quebec Biker War Megatrial, being linked to drug deals with the defendants, the Hell's Angels. I believe it is unforgivable to let 31 dangerous criminals loose, and that their leader charged with murder may only do 4 months in prison, based on that the judges ruling the decision are not only corrupt, but doing drug deals with them. It seems illogical in the first place to release 31 convictable criminals, that the court said could be sentenced, but were released because they couldn't handle the megatrial. 

So, after a few dozen Hell's Angels were released for no reason, and the local Quebec Hell's Angels leader only faces 4 months to max 2 years, for drug trafficking and murder, two of the key judges in the trial are found to be corrupt and were caught doing drug deals with the defendant? I assume that this is already in the works, correct? As it must be legally binding to have a retrial if a judge is found to be corrupt and moreover doing illegal business, in the area of illegal drug trafficking, with the defence. I am just totally shocked to see it. As well, I thought I would mention that if Claude 'Macho' Giguere, is only possibly facing 4 months in jail, for drug trafficking and murder, because of previous time served, then I believe that the government should step up and handle this, especially now, by changing legislation to sentence men who are in conspiracy of the murder of 150 people, one of them directly, and drug trafficking, justly and properly, with at least one life sentence.

I ask that you please respond to this email, and as well if I could have permission to post your response on my blog, as a reassurance for the general public that this scandal is being dealt with. Thank you for your time.



www.gangtabs.blogspot.ca "

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/01/20130108-121332.html

http://www.windsorstar.com/Judge+accused+drug+deal/7793831/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment