Sunday 7 April 2013

Hell's Angels, Meth Dealers, Murders, but Not Yet a 'Criminal Enterprise'

Hell's Angels in San Diego were caught dealing 'meth' and linked to a murder. I wonder how they can sleep at night, when they sell high school and college students things like crack, coke, meth, ecstasy, date rape, acid (while lying about not selling it, to people who wouldn't know better) and heroine, everywhere. I would say stay off the chems. And drugs and alcohol in general. I guess when not forcing under age girls into prostitution, which is mentioned in a post on my other blog, and killing people, which is mentioned everywhere in the news media, they can no longer be defined as a criminal enterprise.

                            I've never seen this drug before, I didn't know it was made of ice.


http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Hells-Angels-Associate-David-Garcia-Prison-Sentence-Meth-Trafficking-199966781.html

No comments:

Post a Comment